We meet on a bi-weekly basis to discuss about applications of machine learning (deep learning, probabilistic programming, etc) in physics and astronomy. Each meeting starts with a short presentation about scientific or ML topics of interest. Papers for later discussion can be suggested here.
- Thursday, 3 October 2019, 10:30am, C4.174 (Christoph Weniger, Strong lensing)
- Thursday, 24 October 2019, 10:00am, Pannekoekkammer (Philipp Moesta, TBD)
- Thursday, 7 November 2019, 10:30am, C4.174
- Thursday, 21 November 2019, 10:30am, C4.174 (Antoine Wehenkel, Likelihood free inference TBC)
- Thursday, 5 December 2019, 10:30am, TBD
- Thursday, 19 December 2019, 10:30am, C4.174
To sign up for the journal club mailing list please write to Christoph Weniger.